Monday, December 15, 2008

Late Night Post = Running Mind

It is 12:31 am as I begin this first post. I thought I would start out by telling you about myself. I am a 25 year old male who live in Minnesota with my loving wife. We have been married since Sept. 5, 2008. I currently am in employed as a contractor for the IT department of a Oil Refinery. It is not my first love of a career, but it is one that gives me a pay check. I also work part time at Lowe's as a cashier to make extra money to get ahead in the ever tough economy.

I started this blog to hopefully let my every running mind release some of the pressure once and a while. I have been diagnosed with Adult ADHD, which means I am not good at doing one thing for a long period of time. I hope though that I can maintain writing down my ramblings and that maybe others will engage in them. Often my mind thinks and wonders things about life, people, and the world that we exists in. I hope to give and get answers in this blog. Please feel free to interact to the utmost ability one has through the web.

Enough for now, time to get back to my wife in our nice comfertable bed, hopefully my mind will let me sleep tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment