Monday, December 15, 2008

My Mind is Lost, Help Me Find It?

Have you ever just been separated from your mind? Have you ever sat there trying to focus on something or do something and your mind just doesn't want to do it? How is it that I can think million of things a minute, but not think about any one things for more then two minutes? Tonight my mind just wonders from subject to subject, never really finishing a thought. It is nights like this that I wish I could be in a quite pub with friends just talking about random things as they come a long. No purpose, just to sit there and say whatever comes to ones mind, a freedom to say and think. Sometimes I wonder if our minds get tired of focusing and filtering and so it just stops and just gets all the randomness out of it's system. What is worse is if someone asks you what you are thinking and you honestly have to say, "nothing" or "I don't know, they go by too fast." A lot of times they are thoughts or memories that no one else would understand even if you told them. The mind just does what it wants from time to time. What are you thinking?

No comments:

Post a Comment