Saturday, September 5, 2009

Alot To Catch Up On

Well, it has been a while since I posted anything. Today it has been a year since Alicia and I got married. It has been an amazing year. I got laid off only to find a better job. Alicia went back to school and is working hard to get her degree in Dental Hygiene. We have two new vehicles that needed to replace two broken down ones. We bought a house just recently. All while trying to enjoy our married life together.

I am very proud of what we have achieve together this past year. I fully believe we wouldn't have been able to do it if we wouldn't have worked so hard the three years of dating to over come our short comings and our struggles. I could not imagine being with any other women. Alicia makes me the happiest man on earth. She is truly a treasure!

We have much more to achieve in the years to come and together, I know we can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment