Sunday, September 6, 2009

Taking A Look Around

You ever have those moments when you just stand back and realize where you are at in life?

Today, I had that moment. I was out mowing the lawn and all of a sudden it clicked that I have come a long away and it amazed me as to what I have achieved. First off, I have now been married for one year, which is amazing to me, because there was a time in my life when I doubted if I would ever be married much less married for a year and in my twenties. I have a good job which I enjoy. I have a house that is not being rented, but is owned. Again, all while I am still in my twenties.

I then began thinking of all the ways I have changed through out the years and who i have become. Then I think about how I will still change through out the years to come and I wonder who I will be when my life is complete. Who and what will impact my life in the future, just as so many have in the past.

If you haven't already, step back and take a look at who and where you are today. Are you happy with who and where you are? Share your thoughts with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment