Saturday, September 12, 2009

Good Ol' Twin Cities

This week I spent two nights in LA observing our filtration monitoring being install in a couple of Wendy's. LA would not have been on the top of my list of places to go, but it was still a good experience to see and observe the area. Driving from LAX to about 2 hours south I had a lot of time to observe the city and people.

My first observation was that there were too many people for my liking. Everywhere you looked there were houses, vehicles, people and businesses. I personally need trees, green grass, open spaces, and flowers.

My second observation was that the spray paint industry must make a lot of money in LA, because the signs, buildings and bathrooms where just full of spray paint.

I left LA realizing that the Twin Cities aren't as bad as I sometimes make them out to be. It may not be in the country like I want, but I like it more than I would to be living in LA or some place similar.

Where would your dream place be to live?

PS. I spent my flight there listening to Dan Carlin's "Common Sense". I highly recommend listening to him if you enjoy a common sense view of America and the government.



http://www.dancarlin.com

No comments:

Post a Comment