Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Who Am I?

Have you ever had a day where you realized you have lost your grip on who you are?

Today I have realized that I no longer know who I am and what I want to be. I use to know the answer to those questions. I use to know who I was and have confidence in that fact. I knew what I was doing and I knew (so I thought) where I was going, but now I am just here. I am forging a new path and discovering a new me.

It is a painful process to rediscover yourself and realize that you have started all over again. You hope though that it will make you a stronger person and that this path will be even better then the last. The key is to be happy with who you are no matter how much you know about yourself.

Do you know who you are? Do you know where you are going? Are you happy with who you are and where you are going? Tell me who you are and where you are going.


Interesting reading:

How to Find Yourself

Finding yourself is an enlightening experience. You become self-sufficient. You can do things for others without any expectations of return. You are no longer a needy child and you become utterly grateful for all those things people have done for you in the past. Finding yourself is a time of developing a philosophy or belief system that can carry you through the rest of your life. When you love yourself and who you are, you will savor and enjoy both life's pain and pleasures. How do you know you've found yourself? You will be able to help others find themselves. Finding yourself is not easy, but how can you be yourself if you've never felt connected to who you are, and you want to find whatever makes you you, then read on.


http://www.wikihow.com/Find-Yourself

1 comment: