Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanks for the Memories!

I know it is a little past Thanksgiving, but with my birthday and Thanksgiving all int he same week, I usually do a lot of thinking. This year something I have been thinking about is my past and the people involved in it.

I have known and met a lot of people in 26 years and all of them one way or another have impacted my life. Friends are amazing, because they bring you joy and are part of making the memories we carry forever with us. The best friends are those who not only bring joy, but support, understanding, love, common sense, and defense to the relationship.

I know I will forget some and will just not have time to type them all out, but here are some of the people that have, are, and will be part of my life one way or another:

Trent Hutzenbuhler, Amy Hutzenbuhler, John Mills, Brian Pendleton (with wife April), Dan Cravillion, Kate Beach, Amy Plopper, Josiah Plopper, Matthew Baxley, Jennifer Cretzmeyer, Mike Cappelli, Daniel Berggren, Jen Templeton, Carrie Bina, Aaron Crye, Brian Ricke, Craig Milani, Dan Coughlin, David Kuglin, David Ellenwood, Jacob Thole, Jason Machamer, JD Miller, Jeremie Ourlin, Jessie Vanman, Joel Abenth, Joseph Bruss, Joshua Burkett, Gene Allen, Randle Farris, Tiffany Thompson, etc...

The people that have had an impact on my life is no limited to the people above, by any means. So many people have impacted my life, I couldn't begin to list them all. Some of them impacted me in the past, some are currently impacting my life, and many have, are, will impact my life.

Thank you to all of you!

1 comment:

  1. Friends are awesome.

    --Terrace Crawford
    www.terracecrawford.com
    www.twitter.com/terracecrawford

    ReplyDelete