Monday, November 15, 2010

Catching Up To Do

Wow, it has been almost a year since I updated this blog. I have never been good an long term things like this. I usually do it for a little bit then forget about it. I have been told that it is because of my ADHD. They say those with ADHD tend to hyper focus on things for short periods of time and then drop it like it's hot. You add that to the fact that life just gets busy and I often feel no one reads this anyways, you get why I am not good at keeping this updated.

Lately I have learned that life will always challenge your thoughts and ideas. The discovery of new things or the things we encounter in life challenge and push us to think deeper and evaluate thoughts and ideas. Not to mention on how those encounters and discoveries bring new people in our lives that push us even more. We as humans learn to dig deeper in to ourselves to understand who we are more and more.

The issue I often have with humanity, is that someone always has an opinion on who you should or should not be. They try to push their ideas and thoughts on to others and condemn each other when we disagree with each other. We believe that everyone should agree with us or else they will not live a full life or achieve an ultimate goal.

With all the thoughts and ideas though, who is right? Why do we not just share thoughts with out judgment or condemnation? Why can we not express ourselves and yet let people choose and live their life as they see fit?

No comments:

Post a Comment